Thursday 1 September 2011

1 Year SPECIAL

Maria & Teri have been snapping for Friendship Vignettes for 1 year!
To celebrate we thought we would look back over the last year we have picked our 3 favourite photos that we have taken and say a little about why they are special. We hope you enjoy looking back over the last year with us and hope you will join us in the years to come!


~~~*~~~ Maria ~~~*~~~

FROSTY
I just loved my photos from this week. I have never seen frost like it ... the countryside looked so magical. I think I took more photos that week than I had before!

SILHOUETTE
I love trees, and in my mind there was only one thing I could take a photo of for this weeks theme. We live near a beautiful wood and in the winter the silhouettes are stunning.

BLOSSOM
I couldn't pick my favourites with out including at least one with flowers. The bushes were full of blossom this spring and every day walking the dog more and more of the countryside was turning white!


~~~*~~~ Teri ~~~*~~~

BUTTERFLY
I really enjoyed this week going round our local butterfly house for the last time before moving back to Cornwall. I feel very lucky to have got this shot though as a see through butterfly is just amazing! I mean just think about it...someone created that a butterfly more fragile than most as it looks like glass!

LOOKING UP
I loved this week as I think I went further with this idea than on previous weeks and got something I really liked! This is our cathedral. I kind of wished I had taken one on the corner but love the fact that you can see all the way up to the top of the spire!

VIEW
The reasons for this is that this was a very happy week for me...I was back in my Heartland Cornwall and was when I 100% decided to move back which I have now done! and this view is of the lighthouse in St Ives the place that has become my new home in Cornwall and I do love living by the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment